- Perform experimental procedures and laboratory analysis to support research as well as production
- Perform tissue culture and micropropagation processes in the lab
- Conduct Quality Control and Pest inspection for Mother plants in order to ensure the plants are pest free and disease free and are in compliance with plant health standards.
- Ensure Quality Control and of Tissue Culture plants prior to shipment
- Supervision of the mother room and its overall operations.
- Perform research and development and prepare proposals/ presentations by collecting and analyzing data for records, including:
- Collect samples, design experiments, conduct trials, and see it to completion or termination.
- Control and monitor grow-tent and mother room environment
- Maintain and organize detailed records of project data
- Keeps records of research, testing, and results and report to the manager
- Supervise the preparation procedure of various nutrient solutions for production and research.
- Develop and optimize processes and product formulations
- Prepare inventory reports and other reports as and when needed.
Skills and Knowledge:
- At least a 3-year Degree/ Diploma in Agriculture or related field required.
- Work experience in commercial agriculture or related field is preferred
- Experience working in a tissue culture lab is required
- Academic research experience is required.