How cannabis production will evolve in 2021 with the help of Plant Tissue Culture
Heading into 2021, the cannabis industry is beginning to fully benefit from Plant Tissue Culture (PTC) with the availability of clean stock, true-to-type plantlets at commercial scale.
To help the industry understand the immense value PTC can unlock, we’ve complied key insights and trends on why we believe 2021 will see:
• Increasingly outsourcing young plant propagation becoming a viable option
• Desirable genetics dictated by strategy, not availability
• The threat of virus, plant pests, and disease increasing
• Yields continuing to increase
• Mother Rooms continuing to shrink