Hosted by Jeff Thorne on behalf of Segra, featuring Ryan & Joe from Atlas Seed and Jake Brookes of Ladybug Farms, to explore the latest developments in auto-flower seed cultivation. Discover the benefits of F1 hybrid seeds, ways to mitigate disease, and real-life examples of ideal use cases and cultivars. Gain insights into the future of auto-flower seeds, including industry innovation and tests for marketable flower. Register now for a thought-provoking session on auto-flower genetics and seed cultivation.
Our panelists returned for Part 2 of this series to discuss "The Future" of Cannabis Breeding.
In Part 2, we covered:
- What are the modern ag-tech tools available to Cannabis plant breeders?
- What innovations are on the horizon that may impact Cannabis breeding in the future?
- How will Cannabis plant breeding objectives evolve as the industry matures?
- How will the Cannabis breeding competitive landscape evolve in the coming years?
Plus, an audience Q&A.
Ryan Lee, Co-Founder, Chemovar
Mojave Richmond, Co-Owner, BioAgronomics Group
Rob Clarke, Co-Owner, BioAgronomics Group
Mark Lewis, President, Napro Research
An in-depth discussion with cannabis breeding expert Mojave Richmond and Segra's Chief Scientific Officer Dr. John Brunstein on Hop Latent Viroid, including best practices for detection and mitigation and the risks it poses to cannabis breeders and cultivators.
Feb 25th live panel discussion among some of the world’s foremost cannabis breeding thought-leaders.
Featuring Ryan Lee of Chemovar, Rob Clarke and Mojave Richmond of BioAgronomics Group, Mark Lewis of Napro Research. Moderated by Michael Williamson of Catalyst BC.
In this two-part webinar series, we’ll cover:
- The history and backdrop behind today’s cannabis genetic landscape.
- How modern agriculture technologies will reshape and propel cannabis breeding.
- What to expect from the top breeders in the years to come. Plus live audience Q&A.
Dr. John Brunstein, Segra's Chief Scientific Officer and leading expert on biotechnology and molecular biology, discuss a wide range of topics relating to DNA Fingerprinting in cannabis by VNTR, including the valuable applications of this test for growers, breeders, distributors, and regulators.
Dr. Sma Zobayed, world-renowned plant tissue culture scientist and Chief Tissue Culture Officer at Segra International, leads an in-depth discussion on how PTC technologies are set to reshape the future of cannabis production.