Our panelists are back for Part 2 of this series!
Join us April 29 @ 10 am PT | 1 pm ET as we shift the conversation towards “The Future” of Cannabis breeding.
Be sure to register today!
Over 400 members of the Cannabis community joined us for Part 1 and participated in a lively discussion and Q&A featuring this all-star panel of industry experts.
In Part 2, we'll cover:
- The key ways in which genetics and breeding will continue to evolve.
- Predicting future market demand and consumer preferences for the "cultivars of tomorrow."
- How genetics strategies will evolve to meet consumer demand by aligning production planning and marketing communications.
Plus, audience Q&A.
Join the discussion with:
Ryan Lee, Co-Founder, Chemovar
Mojave Richmond, Co-Owner, BioAgronomics Group
Rob Clarke, Co-Owner, BioAgronomics Group
Mark Lewis, President, Napro Research
An in-depth discussion with cannabis breeding expert Mojave Richmond and Segra's Chief Scientific Officer Dr. John Brunstein on Hop Latent Viroid, including best practices for detection and mitigation and the risks it poses to cannabis breeders and cultivators.
Feb 25th live panel discussion among some of the world’s foremost cannabis breeding thought-leaders.
Featuring Ryan Lee of Chemovar, Rob Clarke and Mojave Richmond of BioAgronomics Group, Mark Lewis of Napro Research. Moderated by Michael Williamson of Catalyst BC.
In this two-part webinar series, we’ll cover:
- The history and backdrop behind today’s cannabis genetic landscape.
- How modern agriculture technologies will reshape and propel cannabis breeding.
- What to expect from the top breeders in the years to come. Plus live audience Q&A.
Dr. John Brunstein, Segra's Chief Scientific Officer and leading expert on biotechnology and molecular biology, discuss a wide range of topics relating to DNA Fingerprinting in cannabis by VNTR, including the valuable applications of this test for growers, breeders, distributors, and regulators.
Dr. Sma Zobayed, world-renowned plant tissue culture scientist and Chief Tissue Culture Officer at Segra International, leads an in-depth discussion on how PTC technologies are set to reshape the future of cannabis production.