Know what you grow. Segra’s industry-leading DNA Fingerprinting Test plots your cultivar's specific location on our phylogenic tree and provides a unique 32-digit Variety Identifier Code. This test has valuable applications for growers, breeders, distributors and regulators, including confirming cultivar identity across the supply chain, monitoring for somaclonal variation, and informing decision-making for plant breeding.
Plants reproduced through traditional vegetative propagation naturally see diminished performance over time. Segra's proprietary regeneration process removes disease and restores vigor, then securely stores your clean specimens. They are ready for your exclusive use for future plantlet production, research or breeding.
Successful initiation into tissue culture takes between 5 and 10 months, after which cultivars can be preserved and maintained indefinitely.
Your valuable cultivars are protected and available whenever you need them, ensuring continuity of your business, no matter what.
Test-drive a subset of Segra’s proven winner collections and collaborate with Segra’s experienced team for a low-risk introduction to PTC technology.
Access to the full selection of Segra’s public collections for in-house mother plant production programs. Choose cultivars from the Segra library or use your own and Segra will provide you with the ability to refresh mother stock plants with new Stage III plantlets.
Leave mother plants and cloning production behind and step into the future of cannabis propagation with a fully PTC-based model, available to licensed producers globally on a recurring schedule.
Use your own genetics, or sample from Segra’s library—either way, you get disease-free, vigorous plantlets ready at scale, when you need them.
Segra has a variety of programs designed to restore, revitalize and protect your unique IP. Return cultivars to their peak performance and protect your legacy and investment.
Choose from Segra's world-leading and continuously expanding library of cannabis cultivars, ready for immediate propagation.
Expand your existing cultivar portfolio with help from Segra. We'll guide you through our exclusive collections, curated by some of the industry's leading genetics providers, to deliver the right cultivar at the right time.
• One Sample Collection kit
• Certificate of Genetic Identity with a unique variety identification code
• A Cultivar Phylogenic Tree mapping all your submitted samples and a subset of Segra’s greater phylogenic tree
• Meristematic regeneration of the cultivar and establishment in aseptic culture
• Secure off-site storage of regenerated cultivar (150+Shootlets)
• Option to purchase plantlets
• A quarterly report for each cultivar including photographic documentation
**Preserve program only available on completion of Regenerate.
• Test select cultivars from Segra’s Cultivar Library in production and/or as mother stock
• 9-month limited license allowing you to cultivate tissue culture plantlets for flowering purposes or as mother stock plants
• Flower up to 1,000 total plants overt program duration†
• Template SOP’s for plantlet acclimation and agronomic data collection
†Combined total from tissue culture plantlets and in-house propagated clones.
These programs offer complete long-term solutions to support your propagation needs.
Contact us to discuss a bespoke program. Pricing information available upon request.